jeudi 17 mai 2012

King New Breed - Rhythm And Blues



01) Mike Pedicin - Burnt Toast And Black Coffee
02) Little Willie John - I'm Shakin'
03) Bobby King - Thanks Mr Postman
04) Tiny Topsy - Just A Little Bit
05) Albert king - Had You Told It Like It Was [It wouldn't Be Like It Is]
06) Lee 'Shot' Williams - You're Welcome To The Club
07) Rosemary - Not Much [Do You Baby]
08) Freddy King - Now I've Got A Woman
09) James Duncan - Three Little Pigs
10) William Patton - Don't Be So Mean
11) Johnny Watson - I Say. I Love You
12) Hannibal - My Kinda Girl
13) King Pins - You're Using Me
14) Bobby Byrd - I Found Out
15) MAry Johnson - Hard Forgetting Memories
16) Lula Reed, Freddy King With Sonny Thompson, His Orchestra - It's Easy Child
17) 5 Royals - Think
18) Joe Tex - Pneumonia
19) Lloyd Nolan - I Don't Know About You
20) Mike Williams - You Don't Want Me Around
21) Fabulous Denos - Bad Girl
22) Premieres - I'm Better Off Now [Than I Was Before]
23) Freddy King - Some Other Day. Some Other Time
24) Ike Turner - She Made My Blood Bun Gold

1 commentaire:

  1. http://freakshare.com/files/k7wsu72a/Ace-CDKENT-210---King-New-Breed---Rhythm-And-Blues.rar.html

    RépondreSupprimer