vendredi 18 mai 2012
St. Louis Blues Revue
01 Hucklebuck Twist - Oliver Sain
02 Honey Bee - Fontella Bass
03 Bad Boy - Fontella Bass
04 Brand New Love - Fontella Bass
05 I Don't Hurt Anymore - Fontella Bass
06 Limited Love - Clayton Love
07 Unlimited Love - Clayton Love
08 Bye Bye Baby - Clayton Love
09 Mistreated - Clayton Love
10 It's You - Clayton Love
11 Year After Year - Clayton Love
12 Baby, Bring Your Clothes Back Home - Walter Westbrook & His Phantom Five
13 Midnight Jump - Walter Westbrook & His Phantom Five
14 That Will Never Do - Little Milton
15 I'm A Lonely Man - Little Milton
16 Long Distance Operator - Little Milton
17 I Found Me A New Love - Little Milton
18 I'm Tryin' - Little Milton
19 Strange Dreams - Little Milton
20 Hold Me Tight - Little Milton
21 (I Have The) Same Old Blues - Little Milton
22 Dead Love - Little Milton
23 My Baby Pleases Me - Little Milton
24 Let It Be Known (Alternate Take) - Little Milton
25 Hey, Girl! - Little Milton
26 Cross My Heart - Little Milton
27 I'm In Love - Little Milton
28 My Mind Is Troubled - Little Milton
29 Harlem Nocturne - Oliver Sain
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0cg1p2jt841ece5
RépondreSupprimer