vendredi 18 mai 2012

Jumping At Jubilee


01 Hole In The Ground - Freddie Kohlman Orchestra
02 You'll Never Get Nothin' Without Trying - Cousin Joe
03 Ramblin' Woman - Cousin Joe
04 Can't Help Myself - Jesse Powell
05 I'm All Alone - Jesse Powell
06 Don't Pass Me By - Piney Brown
07 Battle With The Bottle - Piney Brown
08 3D Loving - Piney Brown
09 You Bring Out The Wolf In Me - Piney Brown
10 Ay Lah Bah - Danny Cobb
11 Everyday I Weep And Moan - Ralph Willis
12 Somebody's Got To Go - Ralph Willis
13 Blues Blues Blues - Ralph Willis
14 I Got A Letter - Ralph Willis
15 Too Late To Scream And Shout - Ralph Willis
16 Hoodoo Man - Ralph Willis
17 Income Tax Blues - Ralph Willis
18 Bed Tick - Ralph Willis
19 Yes He Did - LaVerne Ray
20 Rock On The Bop - LaVerne Ray
21 Drunk That's All - LaVerne Ray
22 Rock And Roll - LaVerne Ray

1 commentaire: