vendredi 18 mai 2012
GET HOT - Sleazy Rhythm & Blues - Vol. 5
01 Fine Love - Little Sylvia Vanderpool
02 A Little Boy - Little Sylvia Vanderpool
03 Disgusted - Mabel Scott
04 A Porter's Lovesong To A Chamber Maid - Julia Lee
05 Saturday Night Daddy - Little Esther
06 One Monkey Don't Stop No Show - Big Maybelle
07 Good Man - Kitty Stevenson
08 I Never Missed My Baby - Erline Harris
09 I Would If I Could - Ruth Brown
10 The Same Old Thrill - Terry Timmons
11 Baby Get Wise - Alma Mondy
12 Blow Mr. Be Bop - Tina Dixon
13 A Slick Chick - Dinah Washington
14 Baby I'm Doing It - Annisteen Allen
15 Hi-Ho Baby - Edna McRaney
16 Pig Latin Blues - LaVern Baker
17 I've Got Big Bulging Eyes For You - Annisteen Allen
18 I'm Gonna Latch On - Marie Adams
19 Boogie Woogie Cho Choo Train - Mabel Scott
20 Sit Back Down - Little Esther
21 Lookin' For A Man - Little Esther
22 My Baby Keeps Rollin' - Annisteen Allen
23 You Played On My Piano - Dolores Brown & Big John Greer
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jijeybpccykicce
RépondreSupprimer