vendredi 18 mai 2012
Hy-Tone Records Story
01 How Many Souls - Doug Williams & The Mell-O-Tones
02 Sorry Valley - Doug Williams & The Mell-O-Tones
03 Rock, Lilly, Rock - Corsairs
04 You - Lyrics
05 I'm A Fool - Hy Tones
05 I'm In Love - Lyrics
06 Let's Exchange Hearts For Christmas - Georgia Harris & The Lyrics
07 It's Time To Rock - Georgia Harris & The Hy Tones
09 Chinese Boogie - Hy Tones
10 I Love You Mary - Little Mack
11 Sad Lover - Little Mack
12 Let Me Hold Your Hand - Georgia Harris & The Hy Tones
13 I Want To Kiss You - Georgia Harris & The Hy Tones
14 Pretty Baby Blues - Keith Davis
15 Let's Exchange Hearts For Christmas - Keith Davis
16 The Battle Of Jericho - Doug Williams & The Mell-O-Tones
17 Send Me - Mell-O-Tones
18 Trust In God - Mell-O-Tones
19 Let's Make Love Today - Luvon Rivers
20 Young Lovers - Luvon Rivers
21 Goodbye Darling – Corsairs
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?3r9s3qtizxy9r46
RépondreSupprimer