vendredi 18 mai 2012
Toast Of The Coast - 1950s R&B From Dolphin's Of Hollywood - Vol. 2
01 Pot Holder - Porkey Harris & The Sophisticats
02 Lovin' John - Vernon Anders & Monroe Tucker
03 Treat Me Like I Treat You - Memphis Slim
04 Another Ticket - Big Boy Groves & Little Margie
05 Yes I Know - Linda Hayes
06 Boogie Bop - Pee Wee Crayton
07 Big Family Blues - Jimmy Witherspoon
08 You Said You Had A Woman - Geneva Vallier
09 Ride Lone Stranger Ride - Sonny Harper
10 Uncle John - Al Calloway
11 Years & Tears Ago - Little Margie
12 Hound Dog & Alley Cat - Vernon Anders
13 I'm A Humdinger - Vernon Anders
14 Pretty Daddy - Lois Butler & Joe Houston
15 Let's Ball All Night Long - Unknown Artist
16 Cadillac Funeral - Peppermint Harris
17 Call Me A Hound Dog - Juanita Moore & The Eugene Jackson Trio
18 Watch Your Best Friend - Tap Anthony & His All Stars
19 Yes It's You - Little Margie
20 Uh Huh - Big Boy Groves
21 Jivin' Around - Sherry Washington
22 Treat Me Like I Treat You - Peppermint Harris
23 A Little Bit Of You - Little Eve
24 Hollywood Hop - Porkey Harris & The Sophisticats
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?v362by01jalnu3r
RépondreSupprimer