jeudi 17 mai 2012

Big Al Downing - Rockin' Down The Farm


Volume 1
01 Georgia Slop
02 Down on the Farm
03 Oh Babe!
04 Miss Lucy
05 Just Around the Corner
06 Yes, I'm Loving You
07 Please Come Home
08 There'll Come a Time
09 No One Else
10 Land of Make Believe
11 So Many Memories
12 When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
13 It Must Be Love
14 If I Had To Live Our Love Over
15 Words of Love
16 Heartbreak Hill
17 I Found Somebody To Love
18 The Story of My Life
19 When the Saints Go Marching In
20 She's Tough
21 My Blue Heaven
22 I'm Just Nobody
23 All I Want is You
24 I Feel Good

Volume 2
01 Lucille
02 Poor Me
03 Great Balls Of Fire
04 Just Because
05 Let The Four Winds Blow
06 Miss Lucy (alt)
07 Right Around The Corner
08 I'm A Fool
09 Don't Ever Leave Me
10 Love My Baby
11 I'm A Fool (alt)
12 Things Were Done Again
13 Rock and Roll Boogie (alt)
14 Love You So
15 Let's Have A Ball (alt)
16 Rebel Without A Cause (alt)
17 Keep a Knockin'
18 I Got A Woman
19 You Win Again
20 Woman's Love
21 I Was The One.
22 Break Up
23 One Night
24 Stagger Lee
25 Little Coquette
26 Bonie Maronie
27 Bobby Brant Introduces The Band
28 Piano Nellie
29 Miss Lucy
30 I Got A Feeling
31 Summertime Blues

1 commentaire:

  1. CD1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?18nf40y6y56t1sw
    CD2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?kkt5r6dl6of657p

    RépondreSupprimer