vendredi 18 mai 2012
Best Of Big Town Records
01 Mattie, Leave Me Alone - Thrillers
02 Memories Of You - Ontarios
03 Tin Pin Alley - Jimmy Wilson
04 Big Eyes - Little Caesar
05 Who's Arms Are You Missing - Original Four Aces
06 He's A Real Fine Man - Fats Gainor
07 Wonder Why I'm Leaving - Little Caesar
08 I'm Gonna Move - Ontarios
09 Honkin' At Midnight - Frank Motley
10 Work With It - Que Martin
11 Bad Women Blues - Joe Hill Louis
12 You Better Hold Me - James Reed
13 Can't Stand It Alone - Little Caesar
14 Don't Ever Leave Me Again - Angel Face
15 You Were My First Love Affair - Original Four Aces
16 Mean Train - King Solomon's Trio
17 Lover's Mambo - Ontarios
18 Things Aren't What They Use To Be - James Reed
19 What Kind Of Fool Is He - Little Caesar
20 The Drunkard - Thrillers
21 Don't Know Where I'm At - Al Harrison
22 Call Me A Hound Dog - Jimmy Wilson
23 Homework Blues - Fats Gaines
24 Hydromatic Woman - Joe Hill Louis
25 I Can See An Angel - Original Four Aces
26 I Love You Baby - Willie B. Huff
27 Baby, I'm Cutting Out - King Solomon's Trio
28 New Hound Dog - Frank Motley
29 I'll Drink A Toast - Ontarios
30 Operator 209 - Willie B. Huff
31 Release Me - Original Four Aces
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?18j6jm4jicjh5d6
RépondreSupprimer