vendredi 18 mai 2012
GET HOT - Sleazy Rhythm & Blues - Vol. 3
01 Please Don't Touch My Bowl - Gladys Hill
02 He's The Man - Vivian Greene
03 How Can You Leave A Man Like This - LaVern Baker
04 Silent George - Myra Johnson
05 Be-Baba-Le-Ba - Helen Humes
06 3x7=21 - Jewel King
07 I Never Missed My Baby - Erline Harris
08 Baseball Boogie - Mabel Scott
09 How Come You Do Me Like You Do - Lil Green
10 They Call Me Big Mama - Big Mama Thornton
11 Jump And Shout - Erline Harris
12 The Walkin' Blues - Fluffy Hunter
13 Drill Daddy, Drill - Dorothy Ellis
14 He's The Best In The Business - Terry Timmons
15 Down By The River - Annisteen Allen
16 Rock Love - Lula Reed
17 Your Money Ain't Long Enough - Cherri Lynn
18 I'll Be True To You - Faye Adams
19 Googie Woogie - Mabel Scott
20 Lovin' Time Blues - Edna McRaney
21 I Gotta Know - Bertrice Ready
22 I'll Upset You Baby - Lula Reed
23 Ring-A-Ding-Doo - Little Esther
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0j2aaigbmkb7mqf
RépondreSupprimer