vendredi 18 mai 2012

I Hate Cherries


01 The Devil Hates You - Rebecca Lea
02 Somebody, Somewhere - Helen Foster
03 The Yodelin' Blues - Diana Cole
04 Let The Good Things Start - Pearl Woods
05 You Ain't Movin' Me - Linda Hayes
06 My Baby's Comin' Home - Ruth McFadden
07 Hey Joe (Let Me Know) - Sugar & Spice
08 Shake Till I'm Shook - Beverly Wright & The Students
09 My Heart's Delight - Dakota Staton
10 Dilly Dally Darling - Anne Kaye
11 A Million Thanks - Anita Tucker
12 Rock And Roll Blues - Linda Hopkins
13 Wanna Be Loved (All Nite Long) - Bee Bee Queen
14 I Can't Wait - Pearl Woods
15 Willie - Rebecca Lea
16 You Ain't So Such A Much - Blanche Thomas
17 Don't Mean Maybe - Dakota Staton
18 Why Do You Hurt Me Darling - Gay Charmers
19 When Are You Comin' Home - Chubby Newsome
20 My Loving Baby - Linda Hopkins
21 I Was A Fool For Leaving - Vikki Nelson
22 Doo-Ba-Dee - Dorothy Forbes
23 Teenage Holiday - Vicki Evans
24 Come Back Baby - Linda Hopkins

1 commentaire: