vendredi 18 mai 2012
Best Of Chief Records - Vol. 3
01 Ruby Duby Du - Tobin Matthews
02 Come On In This House - Junior Wells
03 Cry For Me Baby - Elmore James
04 Jack The Ripper - Elites
05 Doggin' Me Around - Mel London
06 Elmore's Contribution To Jazz - Elmore James
07 I Can't Believe It - Frank Butler
08 Try And Understand - Melvin Simpson
09 I Could Cry - Junior Wells
10 Irish Washerwoman - Tobin Matthews
11 The Blues - Elites
12 Blues In D Natural - Earl Hooker
13 I'm A Stranger - Junior Wells
14 Mama Look At Me - Elites
15 Girl Of My Dreams - Frank Butler
16 You Don't Have To Work - Magic Sam
17 My Love Is Your Love - Magic Sam
18 I Love My Baby - Melvin Simpson
19 The Twelve Year Old Boy - Elmore James
20 Leather Jacket Cowboy - Tobin Matthews
21 The Things I'd Do For You - Junior Wells
22 Mr. Charlie - Magic Sam
23 Steel Guitar Rag - Tobin Matthews
24 Cry For My Baby - Four Duchesses
25 When Someone Loves You - Labradors
26 So Tired - Junior Wells
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?acp45tzaprwf4ic
RépondreSupprimer