vendredi 18 mai 2012

Blues For Dootsie


01 West Coast Baby - Johnny Taylor & His Mellow 5
02 I Got A Country Gal - Bobby Nunn & His Hot Five
03 Bring Your Lovin' Back To Me - Bobby Nunn & His Hot Five
04 Rocky Mountain Blues - Johnny Taylor & His Mellow 5
05 Everybody's Jumpin' Tonight - Joe Turner & Dootsie Williams & The Rhythm Kings
06 I'm Clappin' And Shoutin' - Bobby Nunn & The Frantic Five
07 I'm Tellin' You Baby - Bobby Nunn & The Frantic Five
08 Gamblin' Blues - Joe Turner & The Rhythm Kings
09 Mr. Monkey Man - Johnny Taylor & His Mellow 5
10 Back Alley Blues - Johnny Taylor & His Mellow 5
11 You'd Better Come Home Baby - Violet Hall
12 He's An Ivory Beating Baby (On The Baby Grand) - Violet Hall
13 Roll It Boogie - Cleo Brown
14 The Hole In The Wall - Cleo Brown
15 Baby Let's Make Some Love - Cleo Brown
16 Blues Boogie - Cleo Brown
17 Anticipating Blues - Bobby Nunn
18 I Love Ya I Love Ya I Love Ya (Low Down Dog) - Joe Turner
19 Hard Luck Women & Strife - Big Duke Henderson & His All Stars
20 Richmond Blues - Betty Hall Jones
21 Automatic Daddy - Ressie Mae Jones & Her Combo
22 Jitterbug - Stormy Herman's Midnight Ramblers
23 Rent Day - Stormy Herman
24 Cadillac Fever - Stormy Herman
25 Bad Luck - Stormy Herman's Midnight Ramblers
26 Katy Lee - Fats Gaines
27 You're With Me Baby - Fats Gaines
28 My Man Is Gone - Rebecca Williams & Fats Gaines
29 Are You Ready To Go Steady - Paul Monday & Group

1 commentaire: