vendredi 18 mai 2012

Best Of Mad Records


01 Angels In The Sky - John McKinney & The Premiers
02 Underneath The Sun - Equallos
03 Say It - Freddie & The Freeloaders
04 I Don't Know - Willie Mabon
05 When It Rains It Pours - Billy The Kid Emerson
06 Come Here - Four Shades Of Rhythm
07 Don't Say Goodbye - Rudy Robinson & The Tone Blenders
08 Big Nellie's - Tony Smith
09 Patty Patty - Equallos
10 Cha Cha Boogie - Louis Capenter's All Stars
11 Jess One Mo Time - Madman Jones
12 Michelle - Willie Mabon
13 Ala Cart - Red Hollander
14 I Never Get Enough - Billly The Kid Emerson
15 Sugar In My Tea - Piney Brown & The Blues Toppers
16 Gee (How I Love You) - John McKinney & The Premiers
17 In Between Tears - Equallos
18 Hi Fi Apartment - Mad Man Jones
19 Background - Lefty Bates
20 Nursery Love - Little Prince & The Freeloaders
21 When You're Hurtin' - Rudy Robinson & The Tone Blenders
22 I Got To Have Her - Willie Mabon
23 Oh Henry - Mad Man Jones
24 Am I Blue - Lefty Bates
25 Simple Steps - Red Hollander
26 Tell Me Why - Johnny Holliday
27 My Love - Piney Brown & The Blues Toppers
28 Rooster Rock - Mad Man Jones
29 I Gotta Go Now - Willie Mabon
30 Yeah - Louis Carpenter's All Stars
31 Yodelin' – Equallos

1 commentaire: