vendredi 18 mai 2012

Queen Of Hits - The Macy's Recording Story


01 Wintertime Blues - Lester Williams
02 I Know That Chick - Lester Williams
03 Three Woman Blues - Cab McMillan
04 I'm Young And Able - Cab McMillan
05 Leaving You Baby - Smokey Hogg
06 Bon Ton Roulay - Clarence Garlow
07 Harry's Blues - Harry Choates
08 Tennessee - Tommy Scott
09 When A Man Gets The Blues - Tommy Scott
10 You Gotta Go - Smokey Hogg
11 I Love You Baby - Hubert Robison
12 High Class Woman - Hubert Robinson
13 Boogie Mood - Clarence Garlow
14 Blues As You Like It - Clarence Garlow
15 I'm So Glad I Could Jump And Shout - Lester Williams
16 Hey Jack - Lester Williams
17 Humble Road Boogie - Curley Rash
18 Boogie Woogie Blues - Art Gunn
19 Let's Call It Quits - Barney Vordeman
20 Ramblin' Man - Bill Grady
21 Boogie The Joint - Hubert Robison
22 Old Woman Boogie - Hubert Robison
23 Jumpin' For Joy - Clarence Garlow
24 Bad Luck And Trouble - Hubert Robison
25 Room And Board Boogie - Hubert Robison
26 Texas Town - Lester Williams
27 Dowling Street Hop - Lester Williams

1 commentaire: