vendredi 18 mai 2012
The Delta Records Story
01 A Call On The Phone - Louis Campbell
02 Don' Want Nobody Hanging Around - Louis Campbell
03 Saviour Don't Pass Me By - Fairfield Four
04 Jesus Met The Woman At The Well - Fairfield Four
05 Certainly All - Eddie Jones
06 Feelin' Sad - Eddie Jones
07 Every Monday Morning Blues - Walter Smith
08 High Tone Mama - Walter Smith
09 Pay Day Lover - Red Calhoun's Orchestra
10 I Want To Know - Red Calhoun's Orchestra
11 I'm Just A Lucky So And So - Don Q & Clenest Gant
12 I Need You So - Don Q & Clenest Gant
13 All Mine - Clenest Gant
14 Just Like You Like It - Clenest Gant
15 At The Soda Shophop - Candlelighters
16 Would You Do The Same For Me - Candlelighters
17 Bop-Alena - Shadows
18 There Stands The Glass - Shadows
19 It'd Surprise You - Jan Smith
20 Jinglin' Janglin' Pockets - Tommy Jay
21 Sandy Jane - Tommy Jay
22 Plaster Of Paris - Billy Carter
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?lzu53yj5n8r10i5
RépondreSupprimer